Tuesday, August 31, 2010

baa baa black sheep

Such a wonderful family...my son's little family is!


   I had a moment Saturday as son and I along with the gran-girlie's in their car seats were headed out their driveway. The son is fooling with his MP3 player trying to get it to play - of course I'm anticipating some loud type of rock music when instead the children's song "Baa Baa Black Sheep" starts playing and all three of them begin singing along. He says "Yup, this is what we listen to every morning on our way to daycare."
   Well, this ol'grandma got to choked up to tell son that not that long ago I had a wonderful little boy in the backseat of our 1974 Nova singing children's songs as we headed down the highway of life.
   It seems that all I did was turn around once to see him driving his little girl's down the same highway...b
  

No comments:

Post a Comment