Monday, August 23, 2010

centerpiece

WARNING: For those of you that don't like cats, EXIT NOW!

Table centerpieces aren't my thing and usually consist of an accumulation of my stuff, nope can't even blame the mister here. But yesterday for some reason the table was cleared off, the lighting was pretty and so was the quilted table runner so decided to snap a shot...


But wait...do you see what I see wanting in the picture?


For some reason Pearl thinks our dining room table is her napping spot? Don't worry, I wipe the table down good before company comes and if I see the cat up there, for company sake, I act shocked and tell poor Pearl she knows better than to be up on things!



Even cats need to take time to smell the flowers... b

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture of Pearl! Who are we kidding?! They dont live in our homes, we live in theirs!! :) I wouldnt have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl looks so precious with that lovely pink rose. She knows she's a beauty. You did get a real nice shot of your tablescape before she decided to redirect your attention. Being mommy to two cats as well, I understand how hard it is to keep them off the counters and table when everyone coos and tells them how cute they are.

    ReplyDelete