Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tune in to my insanity

Take a peek at my sewing room table...


(gosh, shouldn't be showing you this before I have tidied up a bit)
It's a great counter/table. When I closed up my little variety store I sold most everything but kept the check-out counter. It's the perfect cutting height with drawers and shelves to hold lots of my 'stuff' besides all the good memories it holds.


But look at the "save my sanity" project I started only to lose my sanity again in the process. Putting nine pieces together to make a star in a 3 by 5 inch square is not easy when the instructions are very vague. I made three stars and was not pleased with any of them. Finally I settled on the second star and made myself move on. This little "Americana" wall hanging has lots of fun squares to make yet. Stay tuned....b

No comments:

Post a Comment