Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

   What a long week it has been for me without my Mr. It certainly gave my a lot of time to sympathize with all those that have lost a mate.
   Mr. B and I will be married for 38 years next month. We were both 19 when we said those "I do's". What are the chances of two 19-year-olds staying married for 38 years these days?
   We had a few financially tough years but they were definitely learning years.
   Never take anything for granted, it can be gone tomorrow.
   Life has been good to us and we have much to be thankful for. Count your blessings everyday.
   Have a great weekend with someone you love...b

1 comment:

  1. I sure have loved having Mr. B (aka Dad) here all week. Wanted more time with him, but that seems to be the normal story always with both of you. Will slow down and be sure I drive him crazy the next few nights. :)
    Miss having you here too!!!!

    ReplyDelete