Thursday, August 26, 2010

mellow yellow


   Thinking mellow yellow today. Also thinking the weekend can't come fast enough. Mr. B returns home and I'll be spending a couple of days with the gran-girlies at their house.

   They look good in yellow don't you think? Aunt Tara embroidered their shirts, they are adorable on them.

   They should have lots to tell Grandma as tonight they are going to Sesame Street Live and they love Elmo.     


                               

    I'll be thinking about them all evening and smiling because I know they're having a great time.
  
Yellow is my favorite color today...    b

2 comments:

  1. Im on the mellow yellow tonight while the guys take another trip to Minot. Im thinking chick flic and popcorn.
    Oh and I will have your ransom amount tomorrow for release of Mr. B. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was admiring those shirts earlier when Tara posted some pictures!! Nice Job, Tara! Do you share patterns?

    ReplyDelete