Monday, August 30, 2010

queen of goodies


Daughter knit and pearl sent me a goodie box back with Mr. b and these two knit dishrags were included. Such tropical colors, she must have been thinking Florida?
We love the knitted rags, making them and using them.
It's fun exchanging them with her.
There was lots more in my box, Turtle Mountain News, 2 large pieces of flannel, a beaded bracelet made by her, water bottles, a beach scene note pad...I am so spoiled don't you think?
And not to forget the garden goodies - green beans, zucchini and June berries! yum...b

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I want a goodie box from North Dakota...No, I'm not sending my husband there to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, come on Lisa...imagine getting a carpenter for a week. You should sell chances on him! He's yours for a week, room and board only requirement. What you do with money from chances is your business. b

    ReplyDelete