Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a Croc!


I read the rags to riches story of 'crocs' on msn this morning and it got me to thinking how much we love ours.



There's also a few knock-offs in our collection. But these are definitely our go-to shoes when we run outdoors, there's always a pair sitting by the back door for a quick run.



My daughter picked these up for me in Disney World. Recognize the mouse cut-outs? I claimed these crocs to wear inside as in slippers. No one gets by "Atila" the hun with their shoes on in our house and that includes me. But after years of stomping around with no shoes on, my feet are paying the price. And these are so comfortable and easy to clean, just run them under the faucet and wipe off! Just one of the things I'm lovin' today... b

No comments:

Post a Comment