Wednesday, June 23, 2010

weekend pics

We had a great time up north! Was fun seeing the daughter and her finance officer's house mostly all done on the inside. I compared it with Pier I and I love that look.

Aren't all white motel beds just so inviting? Why did we ever get away from white sheets and towels?

One of the places we managed to get in to eat. Their homemade buns and butter were to die for. I could have quit with them. I should have quit with them.

We drove up to the border and I was thrilled to just see the border patrol. Those Canadian Rockies were sure watching me take pictures! I can't wait to go back, hopefully this fall, with our passports and go into Canada.
The main reason for the trip was to attend a conference for NTCA retirees and begin thinking about Ken's retirement and how to best manage his pension money. There were a lot of pre-retirees there and I just couldn't get over how old they all looked? ha ha b


No comments:

Post a Comment