Tuesday, June 8, 2010

dish towels or rags?


I just finished embroidering these dish towels. They are fun to do and nice to look at but...really, does anyone like to dry dishes? And you know husbands have no respect for dish towels! They will use them for wiping their greasy hands, mopping up the floor or cleaning windows. I just spent a lot of time embroidering rags.

Now on the other hand embroidered pillow cases are heirlooms to be cherished and passed down to the next generation. The worst thing a man can do to these is drool on them or like my dad did, leave grecian formula 44 all over them. Do they even sell that stuff anymore?

Well, I just can't stand to see my hand work abused so I will gift them away with one of my knitted dishrags...I mean dishcloth? b

No comments:

Post a Comment