Wednesday, June 30, 2010

relax...


Got out the patio umbrella, a good book, a small knitting project and I'm all set for the big relax. Oh maybe I better go water those plants first? Gosh, where did all these dirty dishes come from? Just a quick load of wash, won't take long...boy! just looked at the calendar, it's bill day, thought I made this bed already! Have to get meat out of freezer for supper, I bet some green beans in the crock pot would be perfect with ham steak. If I iron this white blouse for work tomorrow I won't have to do it in the morning. Maybe just a quick e-mail to kids wouldn't take long, oh look at this cute blog! Hmmm, 10 minutes on my stationary bike would feel good...b

2 comments:

  1. GEEZE! Now I know where I get that from!!!!! Knock it off, sit your behind down woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Tara you are the 3rd generation with this disease!

    ReplyDelete