Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sunshine on my shoulders




I'm singing John Denver's 'Sunshine on my Shoulders' this morning. Wonder if I have that cd? (pause to find it). I know I have it on cassette. Oh look, didn't know I had this, Disney's Greatest Pop Hits, A Decade of Radio Singles. Who can resist jumping around to 'Hakuna Matata'? Boy it's time for a Disney trip for me!

But where was I? Oh, the sun is shining and thinking a little bit of sun on these legs just might be called for. After I run to Chamberlain to get new lens put in my glasses, I've been looking through this nasty scratch long enough. Hope they don't adjust my frames, it took me and the gran-girlie's bumping them to get them right where I like them, a little down on my nose where a grandma should be wearing them right?

Don't you think these spools of crochet thread are like flowers in a box? My sister handed them over to me from an estate sale knowing how I like to crochet around flannel for baby blankets. I'm thinking she may wish she would have kept them as she has started crocheting and is also selling vintage items in her etsy shop. La T Da Vintage. These are definitely vintage as they are priced at 37c. I like the word -vintage. Forget about old fashioned, out-moded and antiques, now it's vintage.

Hope you all 'Remember The Magic' today...b

No comments:

Post a Comment