Monday, June 28, 2010

reflections

I'm thinking about this hobby farm we visited while in North Dakota. Actually we went out to steal some of this bachelor's rhubarb. Why do I always have to be on a diet when it's rhubarb season, I love the stuff! Oh well, the jelly is always good later. I have never seen bigger rhubarb plants than he had.


This man had a wonderful little farm. His large garden's were as neat as any I've admired with flowers down the middle. He had electric fence all the around to protect them from his animals.

I think we interrupted this hen party!


...and woke this little chick up from his nap?



I admired that he had clothes hanging on the lines, but laughed when I didn't see any clothespins. I loved this farm and have always dreamed of living on one, who hasn't right? But I would have to have a few goats and sheep...b

No comments:

Post a Comment