Saturday, June 12, 2010

ahhh, saturday


More rain last night, over an inch again. It's not coming in the basement so no complaints from me. The grass, flowering bushes and my posies are flourishing. Honestly I'm thinking about going to the state border to see if this is still dry old South Dakota? Don't worry, it will be by the end of the month.

Mr. B is working so the weekend is all mine! First up a cup of hazelnut coffee and reading blogs. Amazing what women are doing out there. I love seeing what other crafters are doing especially the knitting, quilts and bags.

I'm inspired to get the binding on this table runner for hand sewing later. Then I'm going to cut out a bag and dig out the hundreds of little quilt pieces I started long ago.

And guess who will be helping me all day. Pearl follows me around until she just can't take it anymore and finds a quiet place to nap. She likes to lay beside my sewing machine when I sew. (Notice the lint roller I have to keep on hand?) She likes the rrrr of my machine, all the pins, little threads and getting her ears scratched once in awhile.

It's good to be a cat...b

No comments:

Post a Comment