Thursday, June 17, 2010

popeye


Serving up a big bowl of Popeye! I made creamed spinach for supper last night. Who knew green stuff could taste so good? Certainly not my daughter all her growing up years. We would try to sneak green vegetables in casseroles, soups, etc., and she would always find it and pick it out. I'm happy to report she now eats green.

And as usual, by the time I got done adding creamed cheese, cream and Parmesan cheese to this spinach I am pretty sure it wasn't so healthy after all...b

2 comments:

  1. You bet I do! Bring on the spinach, cucumbers, broccoli and green peppers especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we forgot to plant the lettuce and spinach!!! When we thought about it, it was getting too hot. Don't be surprised if your garden has some missing, I'm sure it's just the neighborhood rabbit.

    ReplyDelete