Tuesday, November 2, 2010

worms

Don't forget to vote today!

I wonder...
Would it be a contradiction to vote for a state-wide ban on smoking
and for medical marijuana?
And how low would our taxes REALLY be if they were actually lowered every time a new candidate promises to lower them when he gets to Washington?
Or if they did give more money to schools?

I'm pretty sure my sign would read like this:

Vote BARB
It's my way...or the highway!

At my age I would vote for a shorter work day/week
 and lower the age of retirement for all workers
and not just government employees!

Uh-oh, bet I opened a can of worms with that statement?

Go ahead and write me in for US Senator...b


1 comment:

  1. Let's see, how many speeding tickets have you had? None? Maybe you should speed out to Pierre and throw your hat in the ring for 2012...I'll be the first to vote for ya! I bet you'd even get Joe Six Pack's vote!!

    ReplyDelete