Monday, November 8, 2010

bad news

Ahh, received some sad news this morning on msn.com -
Some old toys, more specifically Cabbage Patch kids and Beanie Babies,
were bad investments and are worthless.


Yes, that would be sadly true for anyone that bought the toys for investment purposes
 and kept them in their original box high on a shelf away from children.

The toys at our house were lovingly abused.
 I am always thrilled to run across them in our "Ma & Pop Museum of Old Toys"
 with their tattered clothes and hair.
Priceless wouldn't you say?   b

2 comments:

  1. ALF!!!!!! I remember getting him and also watching the show! Never did understand buying a toy just to keep it in the box. What a cruel joke to a child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Tara, I think us fortune seekers got what we deserved! I gave up on it a couple years ago and gave Domino my C.P.K. Cowboy and horse to Domino. The expression on her face was priceless!

    ReplyDelete