Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a comin...

Do you see what I see...
Do you hear what I hear?

I'm seeing and hearing Christmas commercials already. I must be getting used them to them arriving so early because it didn't seem to bother me and I'm finding myself humming a few bars of the music.
Daughter knit and pearl and I agree we can't wait until we can officially turn on the music.
Seeing how the commercial world just won't let us live in the moment...
I've learned how to mix a little Christmas and Thanksgiving together.
Have a nice weekend.   b

3 comments:

  1. The Christmas commercials have taken the place of the election commercials,oh Joy! I never get tired of the Christmas music either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to start planning that sewing weekend to be combined with Christmas music and hot apple cider!! Oh and gossip of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture of the nutcracker. I agree, its hard to celebrate Thanksgiving properly when you start to get excited about Christmas, and they're both such wonderful holidays.

    ReplyDelete