Monday, November 1, 2010

November

Caught the sun coming up this first November morning.
In my mind I am already planning Thanksgiving dinner. I love everything about cooking this large meal for my family. I can't wait for that first bite of turkey dressing and pumpkin pie.

Can I share one more Halloween picture with you? The gran-girlie's made the sweetest honey bees ever!

These sisters are inseparable until grandma is trying to get a photo of them together.
.
I finished this flannel baby blanket this weekend.
 It won't sit on my shelf long as it's already been claimed.

b

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe it is November already!! Turkey then presents and bam we are in 2011 already!?!? Im hoping I get to have one of the cute, cute pics of my neices?! I havent received any in a while to put in my brag book for work!
    Speaking of cute---that blanket! OMG!

    ReplyDelete