Friday, September 3, 2010

Who's Got Mail?

It's a very good day when I receive a package in the mail,
 even if it is from me to me!


Went online this week to shop Loft Creations blog 'garage' sale and purchased these extremely fun fabrics.


I'm thinking some very cute pillowcases.



I'll be sharing the homespun towel patterns with Mother.
She loves to sit and stitch on towels.
"Touch Me Nots" she calls them.


Thanks Stephanie! I love her blog with Abby.


Have a fun Labor Day weekend all.
 Me and the mr are road trippin'   b

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really adorable fabrics. I'm sure you'll find lots of fun and creative uses for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about sharing with Daughter B!!!!!!!!!
    :) Have a great trip this weekend. I cant wait to see what blogger pics you come up with along the way.

    ReplyDelete