Thursday, September 9, 2010

mohair and goats

These goats are busy little goats...


Aren't they just so darn cute?


"Oh! Hello, what are you doing here in my barn?"


This is a mini silki fainting goat.
As the brochure said "pasture candy."
We ran across these angora goats and mohair farm by Harmony, Minnesota. Of course I couldn't resist stopping in
to inspect the place.


All this yarn from these little goats?
And how was I to choose which color yarn I wanted?
At $11 a skein I restricted myself to two skeins of the mauve mohair for felted slippers. I can't wait to get started on yet another project. Or should I just savor the yarn?
Mr. B did spoil me with a pair of mohair socks and I'm saving them for that first really chilly night to wear them!   b

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures!!
    Im a size 9 for slippers by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete