Wednesday, September 15, 2010

knitting woes

It's my day off and I'm giving my feet a rest! Of course laundry is always on my to-do list but decided long ago it doesn't count as work. If you've ever had to do laundry with a wringer machine and hang clothes on the line to dry you'll know what I'm talking about here. (Oh, but I still love the smell of clothes off the line.)


This is what is on my needles today. I've had this wool/mohair yarn for years! It was a splurge I made in Salt Lake City after my son was kind enough to take me to a yarn shop.
But after hours of knitting I discovered a major mistake and tore it all back, dang. I'm just so happy I had candy corn to get me through my frustration.  Hope your day is going better than mine.

May have to tune into Survivor tonight to see the South Dakota woman compete. I don't give her much of a chance, reality in the Midwest means being honest and kind. And that's not really what viewers will tune into week after week...b

1 comment:

  1. We'll be tuned in too! I'd like to see them survive a South Dakota Winter. Oh no, that wouldn't sell either...they'd have to wear clothes for that!

    ReplyDelete