Monday, September 6, 2010

September

   Did I mention September is my favorite month of the year. It's the time of year I always begin waking up from a long summer slump.
   Sept. 1 was my brothers birthday. He was a great brother growing up. Only one year older than me, he always had my back in school, ha.
   Today Mr. B's mother turns 90. Sadly she is in a nursing home but happily lives in the past. Maybe our minds return to those times when we were the happiest? I hope so.
   The 10th is my birthday! I'm baking an angel food cake with lots of fluffy pink frosting. Come on over.
   And Sept. 23 I married my Mr. B. 38 years this month and going strong.
   This weekend we took a short road trip across the state and into southern Minnesota. It's a favorite place of mine to travel to. The scenery is beautiful and it's always fun to get behind one of these...


The Amish are just so intriguing to me. Maybe it's because you know at one time our ancestors lived the same way. Maybe it's the way we are all meant to live. And maybe I'm just a little envious of their simple lifestyle...b

No comments:

Post a Comment