Friday, July 30, 2010

H is for Hair

   These two poodles and I were discussing how much we have in common. Can you guess? Yup, curly hair.
   Then I began humming the tune "Hair"...
Gimme head with hair, long beautiful hair, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen waxen...
   Definitely not describing my hair.
   Oh wait! Here's a line that could fit - "I want it...curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty..."
   Me and my hair have gotten more than our fair share of compliments - from 80 year old women!
   Everyone in my family has curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy hair, both parents, five kids. And my two kids too.
   But guess what? Now that I'm almost in my golden years I fear my hair will go straight! What a curve ball that would be to throw at me.
   And while I'm telling secrets - I love that our gran-girlie's have curly hair, it is the sweetest hair ever! b

1 comment: