Wednesday, July 28, 2010

F is for Fence

   Mr. B finished up the fence project, hooray. And four gallons later. He had estimated one would do it. So it was back to the paint store 45 miles away. Of course that involved getting my list together and some $$ later we had two projects going.


   And I'm happy to report I am back in my sewing room and working on my ultimate top secret project with lots of little projects thrown in between mainly to keep my sanity.


Old metal trash cans make good paint stands. My contribution to the project. Don't worry I didn't have to remove Oscar the Grouch, he lives in the other trash can we own. Grandma's are on top of these things you know.


Tell me? Don't you think it's lovely?  When we originally came up with the fence idea we knew we wouldn't be able to fence our entire back yard. It's a large area on a large corner lot. Eventually we came up with this...a small patio area off our back door and off the sun room. It gives us some privacy and is managable as far as plants and flowers.  I love it...b

No comments:

Post a Comment