Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thanks...

I thought I would like to give my sister-in-law
a little "thanks for coming to see us" gift
and came up with this.


I hope she likes an embroidered flour sack towel 
like I do...


with a knitted dish rag made from 100% organic cotton.


I've had this coffee themed fabric for quite awhile...
finally decided to make mug rugs with it.
Cute huh?
And I get to practice my machine quilting.


Throw in a pound of Dark Canyon coffee
and I'm out the door.
I hope she likes it.
~b

4 comments:

  1. If she doesn't, I would! :P What a cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she doesn't like this gift, well, I'm sorry but there is something seriously wrong! LOL! You can make me one of those packages anytime and you can bet I will love you forever for it LOL!:D
    Thank you so much for becoming my newest follower! I love to have friends so I say the more the merrier!:D
    Hugs my new blogging sister,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thank you giveaways . . . Perfect knitting you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, how do I make my fonts Green here? Cause I'm green with envy!! You always make the most thoughtful gifts, she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete