Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Schnibbles

from my sewing room.


I finally started cutting 3" squares
from all the scraps I have been saving.
 I love quilts made out of small squares.


Dakota Maid is going to start adding these to their zippers.
Sweet right?


I have no idea what I am going to do with these
 half yard pieces cut from sheets. 
But whatever it is I will be sure to add the words...
eco friendly...
repurposed...
upcycled...
and maybe even organic and vegan.
It's definitely the IN thing to do.


Dolly is getting new school clothes.
She may even be the best dressed dolly in her class.
~b



2 comments:

  1. Im so jealous of your crafting day at home each week, but I also enjoy the excitement to what new comes out of there each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your wonderful crafting/sewing creations too!

    ReplyDelete