Monday, August 5, 2013

rhu...barb

My weekend...


1. I worked on numerous sewing/knitting projects. 
This appliqued/embroidered flour sack towel turned out super cute.
  I love anything chicken.

2. Daughter knit and pearl brought me fresh rhubarb last weekend.
I couldn't believe I was making a rhubarb dessert,
(rhubarb crunch) in August!

3. Pulled a few weeds in the granddaughter's fairy garden.
It's finally beginning to look pretty...
I planted it really late.

4. My first squash blossom.
Remember me telling you a few posts back that
I threw a decayed squash in the garden last winter?
And it is now blooming. Is it too late?
Will I still get a few squash from it?
~b

2 comments:

  1. Fun post!! Love that towel!! I need to remember that technique and do a few with coffee cups on them for the new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd enjoying seeing your Rhubarb recipe! (I like the towel too!)

    ReplyDelete