Friday, August 16, 2013

perusing?

Is that a word? Perusing?
Have to look it up quick, can't help it...
it's the proofreader in me.
Is proofreader one word or two?

Where was I?
Oh, I was perusing the internet yesterday...
with 2 sewing projects in the works
when I spotted a free pattern for 
American Girl hospital gowns.
(I brake for anything free)


It's already 7 p.m. and I have been sewing
ALL day long on a couple of skirts that have been 
ruffling my feathers...
I mean skirts with lots of ruffles.


Two little doll hospital gowns would be easy...
but I always have to go one step further.
(Or is it farther?)


I uncovered my German made sewing machine,
(I call it my Mercedes Benz)
the one that will do printing...
(I love printing on projects)
and sewed the name of the hospital that our little grand's
mommy works at on the gowns.

I'm beginning to love these dolls
and all their clothes. ~b


3 comments:

  1. I can just see those grands playing Nurse with those dollies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Grandma going to need a doll to play with too?! Better start making 3 of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you create for the girls . . . Love the American Girl dolls in their hospital gowns!

    ReplyDelete