Thursday, December 9, 2010

shopping overload

   Today I have a shopping hangover. We took ourselves to the city yesterday Christmas shopping. I don't know what ever made us think we could complete our shopping in one day?
   Of course a day in Sioux Falls calls for lunch at a good restaurant. Our meals at Olive Garden were delicious. I had this lasagna classico with chicken & gnocchi soup. I saved some for lunch today!

   Today I'll have to inventory purchases and hope we came close to being done.
                                                    Yes! What's this I ask?

Santa could you please make a note of this...
It seems Mr. b. snuck in a little present to himself. He loves the Mezzetta stuffed olives from World Market.
I think he forgot the house rule of no purchases for yourself between Nov. 1 and Dec. 25.
 Santa probably won't mind too much.    b


1 comment:

  1. Yummm! Now you've made me hungry for Italian. Those stuffed olives look delicious!

    ReplyDelete