Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday mornings

   A good Monday to everyone!
   This is where I go first thing Monday mornings and everyday four days a week. It's just a small building on a small main street in a small town. Can it be possible I've been here 7 years already?


Come on in...

My desk and computer area...



These are the old newspaper archives. I love looking through the 100 year old papers.


Computers and digital cameras make the newspaper business so much
easier than when these old relics were used...
This huge piece is a paper cutter, don't get your fingers under there!

                                                photography equipment, this is an enlarger

old lead letters, can you just imagine putting a whole paper together with these little pieces!

Now you know where my home away from home is...
Can I write you up a subscription or an ad?  b

No comments:

Post a Comment