Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas past

Christmas 2010 is already another Christmas Past,
and another great memory.
Bear with me and let me share...


We bought our twin granddaughters a drawing easel. Cecelia proceeded to draw...

and Tressa used her hammer to make a few design alterations.

Handmade gifts are always the greatest! From daughter knit and pearl.

Our son's family know how much Mr. b loves his popcorn.

I got Mr. b this carrom board set. He played it for hours on end as a young boy.

I received this large cast iron pot from Santa.
I think he's hoping for a big pot of beef stew?


Also from Mr. b., it's a treat to receive beautiful things that someone else handstitched.

Hot chocolate to enjoy the rest of the winter.
You would have to see these marshmallows to understand how large they are.

Of course the greatest gift of all is sharing time together with our family.
It is so rare that we can all be together at the same time.  b

No comments:

Post a Comment