Thursday, December 16, 2010

How is your Christmas going by now?
Are you frazzled, frizzled and frayed yet?

Relaxing in bed last night I realized I haven't started a grocery shopping list yet,
or for that matter a menu either!

I'm doing well to plan one day ahead. Almost asleep I asked Mr. b if he could pick up a beef bone for vegetable soup in the morning. Five minutes later I say "Oh, and a cabbage, please."
The wheels never get a rest do they?

Can you believe these clementines all the way from Spain!
So good, and reasonably priced...


This is on my work calendar today...

God gave us grandchildren as a reward for growing old. He also knew how happy we could be to see our children learn the hard way what we suffered through with them. -Art Linkletter

Funny isn't it? Now everyone slow down and enjoy this wonderful season...
I'm going to.  b

1 comment:

  1. You know that I refuse to come home for holidays if my corn is not on the menu, right?! :) (I dont care if I have already made 5 pans of it.)
    PS. 7 Days!! Im so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete