Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Proof Positive

Did you get up in the wee hours to check out the solstice lunar eclipse?
Let me tell you...standing outside in your pajamas can only be described as exhilarating!

This is the 10 p.m. moon...


The 3 a.m. moon...



My pictures aren't blog worthy but just proof positive that I actually witnessed it.
I was a little disappointed, a harvest moon is by far more spectacular.

This mornings 7 a.m. moon shot, it was so pretty between the trees.


Needless to say,
 today I have my camera manual at work to study before the next moon show. b

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!! I stood inside my window and talked about doing what you did, then I jumped into bed HaHa! Now I'm sorry I missed it, guess I'll have to wait another 430 years to see it on Winter Solstice!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete