Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas surprises...

It's Christmas morning here at our house and I'm enjoying a little quiet before the rush of the day begins. It was a fun day here yesterday with daughter knit and pearl and her finance officer. My mother also stopped by and then a little later my sister and her husband. This gift got the laugh of the day...

Evidently it was one of the last gifts wrapped and a box just couldn't be found anywhere. It shows great ingenuity don't you think? It contained a very lovely fleece top for our daughter from her boyfriend. And after she opened it her dogs got their water dish back, ha.
I think the surprise gift of the evening went to Mr. b from our daughter. It was a bag of fireworks. Mr. b loves his fireworks! Have you ever witnessed fireworks over the snow? It's a treat on a cold night.
Another fun gift was the bag of marshmallows I received with a large box of hot chocolate mixs. These marshmallows are huge! I love having a little hot chocolate with my marshmallows.
Now to get my day started. Gosh I hope I don't eat too much again today...b

No comments:

Post a Comment