Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blues

It seems as though I've been working on mostly blue projects lately.
 
 
A blue denim jumper for daughter knit and pearl...
She will need to grow into this I'm afraid.
 
Of course all this blue fabric got me to thinking about blue sayings...
 
Out of the blue...
What in the blue blazes...
Black and Blue...
Blue in the face...
Blue collar...
Into the wild blue yonder...
Talk a blue streak...
Feeling blue...
Cuss a blue streak...
True blue!
 
Help!
Stop me already
 
 
 
I was glad to finish this bag...
nothing went right on it from the start.
was it the pattern writer or pattern follower?
Some of both I think.
But it is a cute bag...
I love the beetle bugs on it.
 
 
This little pacifier pouch was a challenge also.
Definitely different construction than I am used to making.
 
I was informed yesterday to put the brakes on blue baby projects...
It's all pink from here on out.
I can handle three granddaughters...
I don't know about grandpa?
~b


2 comments:

  1. Really . . . thought blue and now pink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darn cute, I cant quit looking. And don't worry about the daughter knit and pearl growing part! :)
    I have a feeling we have a little daddy's girl already. :)

    ReplyDelete