Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A chicken head

I bet you've been wondering where I've been the last several days?
 
 
If you guessed running around like a chicken
 with it's head chopped off...
you guessed right.
(Add to that)
and not getting a whole lot done.
 
 
I was socializing Saturday, Sunday and again today.
 
 
I am NOT a socialite by any means.
But this being the winter of all winters...
It is nice to get out.
 
 
I was breezing by our television last week
when I saw them showing these blocks.
Thank goodness for DVRs and rewind.
I ordered the pattern
and bought blocks and Modge Podge 
and set to work.
 I love to Modge Podge, don't you?
 
My business card would read...
Barb - Professional Modge Podger
 
~b


4 comments:

  1. Hold on P.M.P I happen to be the queen of Mod Podge! and I'm glad you came to my kingdom for a little sister social time! thanks for the prints too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe you could be the master podger.

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! I want some for my desk to rearrange daily!! :P

    ReplyDelete