Friday, April 26, 2013

Goodbye snow!

Today is the kind of beautiful (finally!) day
 that I just want to walk out the office door and keep walking...
the birds are chirping and
the grass and tulips can see the sun again.

 
 I'll spend the weekend indoors with my sewing machine
but I will be sure to open the windows to hear the birds.

I love this assortment of pinks and I'm thinking a small quilt?
As in dolly.


Daughter knit and pearl loves her Disney.
She shared this half yard piece with me.
I like any fabric with words on it...
but Mickey is cute too.

Happy weekend to y'all
b



1 comment:

  1. Love the pinks . . . most likely because I like soft. The Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Dr. Seuss always seem so bright to me.

    All in preference and individual isn't it! I can't wait to see the small quilt in pink . . . are you listening to the Saturday morning birds?

    ReplyDelete