Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All aye

It's the beginning of a new month
and another new chapter in our lives.

Mr. b's doctor made a motion that he
lower his carbohydrates...
and I guess that includes me as chief cook.


We have started counting our carbs
and found out it's not really as bad as we thought it might be.

Basically for us it will be all about portion control
and sharing that occasional candy bar and side of fries.

So I seconded the motion and it was all aye for a healthier lifestyle.

b

2 comments:

  1. Im 2 thumbs up for it! I am kinda partial to you both and want you around forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLD It! Did you know that a bagel's carb count equals 4 slices of bread?? So I hope you are both sharing this one...AND is that a blob of cream cheese I see squishing out the middle?

    ReplyDelete