Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I know...

school will be ending  next month already!
But I tried this new pattern and fabric
 I received for Christmas
from daughter knit and pearl....


and it makes a dang cute pencil pouch
don't you think?


The "David" series books by David Shannon
are the granddaughters and my favorite books
 to read out loud when they are here.
We love the part where David goes to school in his underwear
or where he escapes and runs down the street bare naked.

David is a very naughty boy and there are lots
of lessons to be learned from reading these books.

b

3 comments:

  1. Great fabric and creation . . . thanks for the mention of the "David" series. Not familar . . . my grands are all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute pattern that's come around again! I remember pencil pouches like these from the 70's?

    ReplyDelete