Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dakota Baby?

More of our weekend projects...


Daughter knit and pearl and I sat down together Saturday
to make baby shoes.

We made our first pair and was hooked on them.


Two heads are always better than one
and it's really fun to sew together with this exuberant girl.


She makes me step out of my comfort zone.
She threatened to take my newest sewing machine if I don't
begin using it with the decorative stitches I bought it for.
Aren't these sailboats sweet?


We have our heads together for a new venture on etsy.
But she's a busy girl so be patient.

b


3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO cute!!! I get my exuberance from my mother. :) I have to admit that I am sad to see the cute sailboats though.....that means I wont be getting the fancy machine. :P
    Im hoping to sell, sell, sell tonight so we can keep doing our sew, sew, sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute ... Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete