Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gurus and Nooks

It isn't too often that I actually get to make Mr. b something
in my sewing studio.


 I made him a guru shirt and embroidered it back in the '70's.
Wow! Wish I still had that in the back of our closet.


He is my biggest fan
and likes everything I make.

Daughter knit and pearl is also a big fan
but we have our own mutual admiration society.

These Nook covers are easy and fun to put together
and only involves a couple of fat quarters.
I used an old pair of his brown denim jeans 
plus a fat for this project.

b

2 comments:

  1. Barb,
    This is so cute. I love anything back in the 70's because that's when I grew up.

    I wanted to tell you that I miss Daisy Cottage too. If you want to see pictures of her house, you can go to her new blog, and click on HOME on the left side, and it will show you pictures just of her home. I browsed through it one day, and had the best time.

    ~Love, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I need a new Nook cover!!

    ReplyDelete