Monday, March 18, 2013

top secret

The granddaughters and I
mixed up some top secret cookies this weekend
in our secret laboratory.

This grandma has only one secret,
and that's her chocolate chip cookies...
so it was a total lock down once 'the' recipe
 came out of the vault.


Chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips?
We had to substitute peanut butter chips for chocolate...
where did this "I don't like chocolate" girl come from?
And this same girl doesn't eat cookie dough!
Ya, I know, strange.


And look...
I even dug out my favorite "Grandma Bertha" bowl to use.
There really is no sacrifice too big when these girls visit.

After our cookies were baked we got into our rocket ship
and headed for Mars where we encountered space rocks and aliens.
Very scarey!
 
b

3 comments:

  1. Loved this and your header with green. The succulent looks like a Shamrock, (it is a succulent, isn't it?)

    Adorable granddaughters . . . No chocolate chips and no cookie dough . . . tell her it is like going to Disneyland to not eat some cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!!! Ok, they may look like me, but..
    Aunt Tara needs to come for an intervention I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to ask what planet they are from and then
    you answered...must've had to return them to Mars! I bet I can get that cookie secret out of them with my tickle shake down!!

    ReplyDelete