Friday, March 22, 2013

spring things

I am definitely in a spring mood here...


I don't really have a project in mind at the moment
for this cute birdie fabric I found at Walmart...
but give me an hour or so and I will.


I don't know why I am so in love with sheep?
Maybe it's all the yarn that runs through my fingers
and knowing a lot of it comes from their wool...

But isn't he sweet?
Found him on etsy made from a recycled
wool sweater that had been felted.
I wonder if it was purposely felted or if
some poor unsuspecting person threw it in the wash machine
and shrunk it down to this sheep size?
Oh ya, been there, done that.

But you know the saying
"If life hands you lemons...
make it into a cute little stuffed sheep!"
b

1 comment:

  1. Baaaaaaaa.........Going to mail him my way to replace Dolby the Duck on our DM table??

    ReplyDelete