Tuesday, March 12, 2013

spicey

I'm trying to learn how to spice my life up a bit...
at least in the kitchen.


Our son and son-in-law are great spice shakers.
They are NOT afraid to use a little bit of this
and a little bit of that on everything they cook.

Our son makes the best stuffed onions
and son-in-law is famous with me for his shrimp Alfredo.

But if you're like me you have a cupboard full of spices...
just sitting there getting old...
also like me :)

So take a hint from me and get out there
and spice up your life!

b

2 comments:

  1. Yummm, those boys can come cook for me any day! My life is plenty spicy, I got SAll the spice I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my spices . . . can't bake much more than a cookie but I can whip up some pretty great spiced up foods! Living a "spiced life!"

    ReplyDelete