Monday, September 12, 2011

handmade

We (my daughter, sister and mother) had such an enjoyable Saturday morning looking
at all the beautiful wares for sale at the Sioux Falls main street art festival.
No one appreciates handmade items like someone who does a bit of it themselves.


This clothesline of aprons was so pretty.

It's time consuming work that is hard to make a living from.
Or I would definitely hang up my daytime job to stay home and sew!


Daughter knit and pearl gave me this beautiful
 quilted table mat for my birthday.
I love the colors she chose for it...
and the fancy machine stitching she did on the seams.


She gave me this pottery piece that matched it perfectly.
b



2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun, huh?!! :)
    I know I sure did and all of our treasures to rummage through again and again to keep the fun going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Sorry I missed the pirate pool party!! My head is still spinning from all the great ideas at the art show.

    ReplyDelete