Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny...


"Nancy always had thick ankles, but no one really noticed."

This card in the mail from my sister made me laugh this morning!

Don't know if she thought of me when she saw it because of the hair or thick ankles. You figured it out (hint-I don't have thick ankles.)

Thanks for a good laugh, sis!

And saw this in my Uncommon Goods catalog - "Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones that mind don't matter."

I am always worried what other people think. Had this handed down from my parents I'm sure. How many times did you hear, "What will other people think?"

I'm making this my new mantra, and hanging it on the wall... b

1 comment:

  1. Love that mantra! I was lucky enough to marry someone that had this already figured out. As for me, I still have to work on it every day!
    Glad you got a good laugh too!

    ReplyDelete