Friday, September 5, 2014

This week...

I made a cobbler out of North Dakota Juneberries this week...
Very good!
 
 
I will never ever again fry potatoes!
These oven baked new potatoes with garlic, onions and peppers
exceeded my expectations.
 
 
I hate frying in my kitchen...
the mess and smell!
 
 
I'm working on some new burp clothes for our shop...
 
 
With three granddaughters I don't why in the world
 I was drawn to so many blue fabrics?
 
 
Maybe they chose me?
 
 
One of these three granddaughters is bound to be a Tomboy right?
 
 
I'm saving all my quarters after seeing this picture.
 
 
Gotta love a sleepyhead that looks this cute in the morning.
I will be giving her and her sister...
 
 
lots of hugs tonight.
 
~b
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Blue is beautiful on the girls too . . .
    Such adorable little girls . . . The twins are growing up!
    Love the onesie on your brand new baby granddaughter . . .

    ReplyDelete