Friday, September 12, 2014

chili time

Hello...
 
 
Friday here.
Our weather turned cold and into chili season.
It's always fun to use the last of the garden tomatoes
 in a big pot of chili.
 
 
Receiving blanket by Dakota Maid.
I love how the leaf stitching on the blanket border turned out.
 
I had a great birthday this week.
Mr. b always makes sure my day is extra special.
 
 I received a box of goodies in the mail
 from daughter knit and pearl and family...
 
 
"There is more to life than Knitting...
But Not Much."
I love this t-shirt!
 
Have a great weekend...
 
 
it may be time to hit some roadside farm stands for us.
 
~b
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Certainly chili/soup weather around here too. Brrrrrrr, very early for low forties . . .
    Very pretty leaf stitch . . . I like,
    You make adorable things for those little ones,
    the new babe and the school age twins will never
    have to wonder about having some handmade "styles!"

    ReplyDelete