Thursday, September 18, 2014

this, that, and the other

I'm cleaning off my table today...
trying to price things
 and box up for our next Dakota Kids show.
 
 
Making tags and pricing our handmade items
 is time consuming and sometimes difficult.
 
 
I love a cute label don't you?
 
 
More burp cloths.
 
 
I'm noticing that some designers are putting
minky on the back of their burp cloths.
Soft? yes
Absorbent? NO
 
I've used soft terry cloth on the back of these.
 
But a burp cloth with flannel on both sides
 keeps my costs and yours down
and
they are my favorite.
 

 
I love handmade toys!
I'm quite sure I should have been born in the last century.
 
 
~b

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful . . .
    Love the sweater set and the handmade tag.
    It must be difficult to price things, especially the hand knit items.
    Hours of work on some of your pieces . . .
    Lovely . . .

    ReplyDelete