Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday musings...

It was cool enough this morning for a jacket...YAY!
I love cold weather you know.

Doesn't your morning coffee taste so much better on cool mornings?


Mr. b is a coffee snob...
no Folgers in this house.


He brought home his favorite brand (Dark Canyon) this week
 in this flavor... Rattlesnake Brew.


It just sounds like something a man would pick out doesn't it?

How about a rant here?
Dear news media...I'm sick of your stories about celebrities behaving badly!
STOP encouraging them. And most of us don't care.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...


You can find all these cute mug rugs in our Dakota Maid shop
and at a very reasonable price.
I work for extremely low wages in my little sewing sweatshop....
cuz I love doing it.
~b





2 comments:

  1. I think I need to have a different flavored coffee to use with each different mug run?! Very cute, partner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear news media . . . Many of us have stopped listening to you. It isn't news! It is sensational shootings, killings, road rage, domestic violence, tragedy and more of the same. What about good intentions, neighborly kindness, world regard, random acts, loving partners, weather patterns, climate changes. L

    ReplyDelete